Mazes of The Mind

Friday, April 17, 2009

I am Nature


I am Nature,

I am the sea,
Blue Calm and silk smooth,
Storms pull and tug
Whipping my waves into flecks of foam


I am the wind,
Howling and whooshing,
Invisible to the eye,
Shoving leaves, whipping clouds, shaking branches.


I am the rainbow,
Flooded with colours that soothe the eye,
Arching high up above you
Rarer than I seem


I am a watermelon,
Two faced
Hard as a shimmering emerald on the outside,
But soft and sweet like a babies laugh on the inside.


I am a tree,
My trunk firm as a promise and my branches reachig to the sky,
Swaying from side to side to the wind's beat,
my giving arms reaching out to you.


I am a robin,
cheerful and bright,
flying higher and higher,
out of ones sight

I am Nahal,
filled with emotions and feelings,
working my way to the top,
determined and single-minded.

I chose this particular picture because I thought it
showed that I have many different sides. The different colors swirling around show how I'm different every time, depending on the situation and my position. The people around me change the way I feel and act and this picture really shows that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home