Mazes of The Mind

Monday, November 3, 2008

Lucky Locket





I have been wondering why I have always felt safe no matter what I do; maybe even protected That is because of my lucky locket. This lucky locket has been with me through almost all my life. Since I was 6 my friends gave me a heart locket for my goodbye gift. It is silver with a heart in the middle. The heart has a pink rose on it and it opens. Inside is a small mirror that reminds me of my friends.
I have always worn that locket around my neck ever since. It makes me feel safe and remind me that I will always have my friends no matter where in the world we are. I wore my locket to exams, presentations, parties, celebrations and most of all the events that have happened through my life. One example is, on Malaysia Week. We had to repel of a cliff. At first I was terrified, but then I remembered that I had my lucky Locket with me at that gave me the courage to repel of the cliff. I actually enjoyed repelling off the cliff and hope to do it again.

My locket reflects me, because it has been with me through all situations and events.

It helps me succeed and gives me courage to do anything.
My Lucky Locket is very special too me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alia said...

Nahal, this is a great blog. It has some good vocabulary- but you had a couple of spelling mistakes.
I really was interested in your blog and you made me want to read on.
I liked the part when you said "So that I can remember my friends."
Great blog! :)

-Alia

November 9, 2008 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Eiley said...

Your blog is very good. you explained a lot about the locket, and how it reminds you of your old friends. I really enjoyed reading about your locket and i really liked your begining, too. You did have a couple of grammer and spelling mistakes though. I thought it was very good how you gave an example about how the locket makes you feel safe.
GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

November 10, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Karolina S. said...

Very interesting Makes you want to read on but a couple grammar mistakes good job!!

November 10, 2008 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Music is life said...

Your lucky locket reminded me of a friendship that I also have with someone close to me. It's seems really important to you. Know matter where you are, you and your friend will still be close and the locket also makes you feel safe when you have it. You are fortunate to have a friend like that.

Emily

November 11, 2008 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger mrextremesoccerwinner said...

interesting paragraph about your locket keep it up.

November 19, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home